HOW IT WORKS
1) Choose a journey, every IlariaGiraMappamondo journey has a theme, e.g. Magical Journey to Ireland, and each theme corresponds to a route that will deal with certain issues, e.g. emerging from a restrictive box.
Every journey has a set route, with targeted daily workshops in places chosen by the coach. Each chosen site has structural, energetic and evocative characteristics which facilitate the internal work.
2) Choose a personal objective in addition to the one pre-established by the route of the travel coaching seminar itself.
This step is made easier by meeting your coach prior to departure to get a better idea of how to make 110% use of the seminar.
3) Set off on your own or with traveling companions, travel coaching journeys are not travel packages, participants book the flight on their own, or with the coach if they need assistance, and can therefore leave at a time to suit them. The time taken to travel to the destination by air will be a time of exploration.
4) Experience traveling through different eyes, or allow yourself to be a new you for the whole journey; you’ll be traveling with other people who, like you, are choosing to change, and you’ll discover what a contribution you can make. Be amazed!
5) Allow yourself to say ‘No’; you can choose not to take part in some of the exercises if you find them hard, this is respected. Remember that you’ll have a coach beside you who is available to make this choice easier.
6) Return home with something more and something less. The last day of the trip is dedicated to reliving the journey and extrapolating what you may need to implement change at home as well. In travel coaching, the purpose is to eliminate the nostalgia felt at the end of the journey, to give value to what you have experienced and to leave you with renewed energy.